I am very happy to announce my let's cook #1 ~ "Pulao" event.In south Asia pulao is a dish consisting of rice and commonly include peas,potatoes,mutton,beef or chicken.It is usually served on special ocasions and weddings and is very high in food energy and fat. Briyani is not included this event.I accepted only "Pulao/Pilaf "entries.
Rules for the Event:
Please use this format:
- Just cook a "Pulao/Pilaf" dish (
is not include Briyani) "Veg or Non-Veg" and post it in ur blog from Feb 1st to Feb 29th.
- Please link to this announcement page and usage of the logo is mandatory.
- Archives or welcome only if re-posted and linked back to the announcement page.
- Use the linky tool at the end of the post to link ur recipes.
- If u are having any problems linking up,just send me my email kkokila87 (at) gmail (dot) com.
- Non-bloggers also participate in this event.
- Participate must be the follower of my Facebook and Google page.
- Please leave a comment under this event post after mailing the entry.
- Your Name:
- Blog Name:
- Recipe Name:
- Recipe Url: