Foodies Nest



SnowFall Widget

"Welcome to my Blog!!!"

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Awards

My Blog friend  Vidhya Subramony (http://sweetkaramkapi.blogspot.com/give me a "Inspirational Award and Participate Award" to me.I did not expect this award.I am happy when i see this in my mail today.This Awards shared to me by Prabha's and Other Bloggers.She's my relative cum friend :)

                        

Unbelievable this Awards to me????Am passing these award to all my blog friends....Thanks again Prabha.  


27-2-2011:
My blog friend Preethi give me a "Inspirational Blog Award and The Versatile Blogger Award "to me.I am very happy to accept these two awards.              


                
Anzz give me a Participation award
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share to others: