Foodies Nest



SnowFall Widget

"Welcome to my Blog!!!"

Monday, October 24, 2011

THALICHA SADAM



I have successfully completed my 25th post.My friend prabha helped me a lot to develop this blog. My another friend also gave a blog star award to me.


Ingredients:
  1. boiled rice-2cup
  2. large onion-half
  3. red-chili-4
  4. curry leaves
  5. turmeric powder-1/4tsp
  6. tomato-half
  7. channa dal-1/4tsp
  8. mustard seeds
  9. salt-to taste
  10. oil-3tsp

Method:
  • heat oil in kadai,add mustard seeds,channa dal,red-chili and curry leaves.
  • when it starts popping,add onion.onion comes in golden brown add finely chopped tomatoes.
  • once onion get transparent add turmeric powder,salt and cook for few minutes.
  • mix it with boiled rice.
  • finally add some coriander leaves. 
 Serving:
  • idli sambar
  • toor dal sambar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share to others: